6.12.10

Hey Hippie,You'Re Creepy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When I first got this dress i used to wear it as a coat.Ok it helps
the fact that I'm living in Greece and most of the time the weather
is nice(tourist people attention:the weather is NOT so nice all year
long so you can't wear your flip flops and shorts in February.And Athens
is NOT an island so you can't take a walk with your swimsuit(only)on.Show us mercy!thanks!)
And yeah,when I am"hippie",I'm kind of creepy.
To tell you the truth,I don't care at all.

dress:see by chloe
hat:h&m
jeans:zara
shoes:zara
bag:zara
shades:rayban
jewelry:vintage,h&m

3 comments:

  1. Hey hippie,you are not at all creepy:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...
    I enjoyed the "attention tourist people....show us mercy"thing.
    I think you are adorable and your style is fabulous and fresh.Not another wasted chick please!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total hippie at heart, you look ready for Spring! Can't wait til it gets here. Great posts, I love visiting you.

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete